Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

May They Find Peace Somewhere

Great sadness has been in the air due to the tragic happenings in Newtown, CT. A bit over an hour from me, so close and so unfathomable. There are no words that can express the sorrow for the pain and suffering that this boy has caused. Prayers and thoughts go out to those who have lost a loved one, and to those that have been unfortunate enough to have been witness to this experience.

I find it disheartening that in order to be the "you heard it hear first!" news station, that to me, if feels like it is being sensationalized and the impatience for actual facts has lead to the stories changing every few hours and I feel bad for those asked "how does losing your _______ make you feel?" type of questions. I've always had a hard time with that. It makes you wanna smack someone up against the side of the head --and it's obviously not the person being interviewed.

I'm not really feeling hostile today, it just sounds like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...