Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm just sayin'

After spending a couple hours at the bookstore this morning I came home to search online for the book that I didn't write down the name of because time was cut short. It's a book by a blogger which makes me even more curious as I like to support crafty bloggers that have published books.

Well, you know what happens when one starts searching...3 hours later you've found a plethora of blogs that you want to follow, but you haven't found the blogger or the book you were looking for.

I don't know if others feel this way, and possibly not because there are many followers on these types of blogs...blogs that have pop up advertising. Well, I don't follow, I don't peruse, I cancel if they've been in my reader before the pop-ups started. Totalllllllly fr...g annoying. It's happening more and more. They could have the best content and I won't follow them or look at them ever again.

For those blogs without the pop-ups but still have many ads in the sidebar? Thank you for not giving into the pop-ups. I know it brings in more money, but does it balance out in a negative fashion if readers choose never to read again because of it?

OK, rant is over. I'm going back to look for that damn artist.

Hope your day is happy.

2 comments:

  1. You can get paid a lot more for these kinds of ads -- but I always say h-e-double hockey sticks NO. Because of what you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you feel this way because I would hate to not follow you any longer. that would be a tough decision, because your content is awesome! and I think you're the bomb! but I'd have to stick by my conviction ;)

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...