Translate

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wild Hungry Beasts

...and their morning routine.

scramble, scramble, jump, bark (the blonde, of course,) sit....ahhhhh, the bowls are down,
Hanzie inhales is and then sits, patiently waiting...



finally! Weezie leaves the bowl...there's gotta be something left...



nope -- but I'm going to lick it super clean anyway...



hmmm, did I leave something behind that he's getting?...



ahhhh, no, he's just neurotic about the possibility of food
...hey, Mom, (I think she's really saying "hey Bitch!")
...you know the drill...time to go outside...



ok, woman, let me out NOW!...



What you can't hear is the demanding bark that she gives me. She only gets away with this behavior because she's 15 1/2 -- OH! --and the fact that I find the barking annoying and there's no shutting her up until she gets her way.

Belly is full, outside duties are done, time to pass out by the wood stove...



oh, the life of a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...