Translate

Friday, July 10, 2015

Her Summer Haircut


Finally got around to giving the Little Bug her summer 'do. She was a shaggy ratty mess. It's not a good sign when you go to your campsite and the campers you hang out with each year say to you, "which dog is this? a new foster?" And then they look at me in disbelief when I tell them it's Little Bug.


I decided to try something new. I didn't think I'd like it. I didn't think she'd like it. But, we both do. The mohawk suits her.


I love her when she's shorn, that face just gets me.

We'll be off to camp soon. A beautiful weekend is predicted with no rain expected. It's about 10-15 degrees colder up at camp then down here, and it's only an hour and 20 minutes away. When it rains, like it has the last 3 weekends up there, it's downright cold and raw and it makes me pretty cranky. My normal sunshine and smiles (I'm laughing hysterically right now, if you knew me you would be, too) goes down the drain. OK, cold and rain without a real house to go in... makes me crankier than normal ... but tequila does help lighten the mood. ;)

Enjoy your weekend, I hope it's sunny and relaxing where you are!!

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...