Translate

Friday, June 12, 2009

Tag, you're it

Haven't been around much, been getting ready for a tag sale tomorrow. I've been cleaning out a lot of stuff and it feels good to have it gone from my house, lots of vintage and antique items -- hopefully it will all be gone from my friend's house tomorrow. He's such a good egg, let's me store it all until the big day. I'll be up very early to set up....coffee will definitely be on the agenda. I still have to put some things in my car to bring with me. I know when I get home I'll find other things that should have gone...hey! what's a girl to do. 

I've got my eye on a couple pieces of art on etsy, we'll see how much dinero I pull in, I may just have to reward myself with a gift!

Happiness is...
Finally figuring out how to get a Flickr widget on my blog! Techno savvy I am not. One day I'll figure out how to set my posts page up so that I don't have to change it each time...it'll automatically go into the type face I want. That's for another day.

10:47 pm and I should have been in bed over an hour ago....Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...