Translate

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Provincetown Here We Come

The month of August and beginning of September is all vacation time for us. I've wanted to take my motorcycle to Provincetown, MA, which is about a 4 hour trip by car, for a couple years now. I vacationed there for years in what seems like another lifetime and wanted to go back for a visit. The opportunity arose when a friend that rented a condo there had a 3 night opening. Perfect. Not too long, not too short. Off we went. 

The morning of arrival, this is my bike, a 1999 Honda Shadow ACE 750, I would like to get a bike with more cc's but don't want to give up the look of this one with it's vintage style. 


The beach about 20 yards away from the condo...


The morning of departure at 5:30 a.m. this is what the beautiful sky looked like...


Then home for a day and off to Nantucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...