Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Camping Fun

At our campground each site has a basic wood picnic table to use. Many people cover them with vinyl table cloths. That look is not quite for me so I got out paints and brushes and went to work having some fun on our picnic table.

It took what seemed like weeks to do because I would color wash colors on top of each other, then the rain wouldn't let me work a few of the weekend days we were up there, then I forgot for the last two weekends to take pictures, so finally, this past weekend the camera came out and here it is!



Much more interesting than a plain 'ol grey picnic table, don't ya think?

2 comments:

  1. I got a picnic table last year at an estate sale.
    I got some exterior paint in light green (mis-tinted so it was only $5 a gallon!)from Lowes and I have been planning on painting the table and possible my fence (when I put it up). Now I'm planning on totally ripping off your idea.
    :D - Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it Baby!! and send pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...