Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blogging From The Phone

I'm finally biting the bullet and trying to figure out the process which is probably very simple and I just got scared to try it, being not so technically advanced.

Will it look the same? Will it be easy to post a picture? Where will the picture end up in the body copy? Will the body copy be the same as the rest if my blog? Well, let's find out.

Why can't I post in landscape mode? It would be so much easier.

It's mid-morning at camp and we're enjoying a fire. We came up early yesterday morning, the weather is so beautiful and it was quiet. So nice. I started a project for here, hopefully it will be done by tomorrow afternoon so I can share.

OK. It works but I don't like that the picture ends up on the bottom. When I have more time I'll see if this can be changed.

1 comment:

  1. I think I want your life.
    Or maybe the grass just looks greener.
    Over here it's just a lot of crap.
    and only half of it is dog crap.

    maybe I just need a vacation...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...