Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun little diddys

Whilst cleaning and organizing I came across some illustrations I did awhile back. Hmmm, I'll have to finish this one.



Wonder what other goodies I'll find.

MOOSE GHOST...
A friend sent me this photo that her daughter took. Apparently, said daughter came into the room to find her mastiff-mix 'Moose' under the blanket. I think it's so sweet and pathetic at the same time. I imagine him being so unsure that he didn't move the entire time he was being held captive. Gotta love it.


ODD BALL...
Saturday night we're going out to the 'Odd Ball' masquerade party at Real Art Ways in Hartford, CT. We're wearing costumes made by Anne Cubberly. She is an amazing artist and is soooooo great at theatrical costuming and huge paper mache puppets. She's very involved in the local community and we're honored to be able to dress in her costumes. Thanks Anne!! I have to make the headpiece for mine, I hope I do her justice. If you are in the area, stop in. Costumes not necessary but so much more fun. Hopefully I'll be able to get pics of us dressed up to show you.

OK, time to get back to fabric stacking. Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...