Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday feels like Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. Thank you to all the veterans that have served, fought or lost their lives for us.  

There was some fun around here, but also some garden work...a lot of garden work, but now it's looking good and I'm ready to add some new plants. I had to tear out all the plantings near the house in order to regrade the soil, now some planning has to be done. Yesterday was so beautiful out it would have been a shame to spend much of any time indoors. Days like that just lift me up. Today is expected to be similar, but then the clouds and rain comes for 3 days...welcome to New England! 

THE DOOR
The front door is done! So much better than a big white rectangle. It makes me smile each time I look at it. 
Before


During


First coat


Final! 
Yeyyyyyy!

One project down, a million more to go. 

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...