Translate

Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank You for Your Donations

Since our plea awhile back we have received almost $1090 in donations from blogger friends and those who have adopted dogs from us in the past. This money has helped us to be able to pay the vet bills for Harley and Rex which have amounted to more than $4000.

I'd like to thank all of you that have responded and generously given what you could in order for us to continue with their care.

I know it is a difficult time with the economy the way it is and we are not very good at asking for money, it's not something I am comfortable with at all, but it was a necessity in this case.

You will never quite understand how much it means to me that you care enough for these dogs that you have not met and for our little rescue here in the Northeast.

Thank you so very much.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update! I WISH that I could donate. I think I told you in the past that we foster for a rescue group here in Nebraska. We only take vet care for our fosters from the rescue group. Otherwise we buy all of their food, toys, accessories and grooming. I'm so happy to hear of people like you all over the U.S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...