Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Are You a Quilter & Like Skulls Too?

If you are, join in on the fun and make a difference at the same time.

I follow the blog Skull-A-Day and he is having a call for quilt blocks, they must have a skull on them. I just happen to have a fabric skull that I've been looking at and wondering what I might do with it and now I know. They will be pieced together and auctioned off with the proceeds going to Becky's Fund, which helps victims of domestic violence.

Here's his inspirational block to get everyone started. Go here for details.

If you decide to join in, it would be great to see your block, send me a link to a post about it or send a picture and I'll post it here so we can all oooooh and ahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...