Translate

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pee Wee Visits

sThe other day my friend James came over and brought his dog Pee Wee.

Look at that cute, scrappy Terrier Mix face. I love Pee Wee --he is not the sharpest tool in the shed, which makes him an easy dog to have around. He is toooooooo cute. I think he's Terrier stuff mixed with Beagle. When he comes over Hanz's jealousy goes through the roof and he'll growl at Pee Wee if he's being petted by James and Pee Wee wants some, too. Hanz is generally a happy go lucky boy, but occasionally he'll have ownership issues.

but, as you can see, James has got the magic touch....look at the devotion...

and you remember this picture of devotion?

then Pee Wee got tired after ball chasing and decided to take a little snoozle.

Pee Wee is one of those dogs that if James needed to rehome him, I'd take him for sure.

2 comments:

  1. OK Pee Wee is just too cute. And, the way he looks up at James, oh, how I love that look in a dog. Shows their soul so clearly. I get that 24/7 from Misty Dawg and Reesie Kitten (who thinks she's a dog). Cassy doesn't give it up as easily, but when she does, her look of trust out shines any I've ever received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pee Wee looks A LOT like my Ralphie in the face.
    Pee Wee is adorable and sounds SO sweet.
    Much sweeter than Ralph who will try to GRAB your arm for attention and I think HE is the smartest tool in my shed!
    XOXO - Cindi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...