Translate

Friday, December 11, 2009

I Have Some Goals

Hey, don't laugh...I usually fly by the seat of my pants, but there are three things I want to do in cyberspace. One of which is to sell for a few local artists that I've come to know and have always loved their work. I've talked about them in the past -- Chris London (potter) and Anne Cubberly (mixed media/puppet maker.) There are also a couple others that I've yet to speak with about this collaboration. As I am making this plan and creating a site for it, I thought I'd send some pieces your way. Last minute gifts for stocking stuffers/you or someone you love.


MAN-HEAD PINS: These pins have a push-pin back and measure approx. 1" x 1/2". They are made by Chris London. I have always loved these pins and have them on jackets and stuck to the ceiling of my car. I always get complimented on them...plus they are affordable. 
  • Each pin is $12 plus s/h. Convo me to let me know which one(s) you are interested in and to make arrangements for shipping and payment. 
  • Pay by Paypal, personal check from national bank or money order. 
  • Buy 3 to 5 and get a 5% discount, buy 6 or more and receive a 10% discount. 
  • Actual postage for your choice of delivery, plus $1 added for materials. If you are local, you can pick them up.


1.2.
3.4.
 5.6.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...