Translate

Friday, December 4, 2009

Before and After

Remember the dresser from the summer with the plan of repainting?


It's been done, I'm just finally getting to the 'post it on your blog' part.





Please forgive the flash point...the room doesn't get much light and I don't have extra photo lighting to implement....working on that.

I painted this to coordinate with an existing oak dresser in the room. I didn't want it stained or doing a faux oak woodgrain since it's not one of my favorite woods, but I was asked to not  paint the taller oak dresser...I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out on that... This dresser is serving as my bedside table. I'm on the search for something a little bigger. The room is small and the added clothes storage is needed. Until then, this serves its purpose well.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...