Translate

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Flea Market Finds

We went to the Flea Market on Sunday morning, yes, it was cold, and yes, I wasn't going to spend any money on anything I didn't need. I almost got all the way through and there it was! Color! Pattern! Ideas popping into my head...so, yes, I bought it all............


The Pucci inspired print is a pair of handmade pants with legs so wide, it looks like a skirt. The brown and white fabric is actually a set of two cotton bedspreads that will be going into the etsy shop, the pink and cream is 'lounge wear' basically a fancy housecoat and the multi-red color fabric is a simple almost moo-moo style dress that will look cute belted -- 1970's peasant style.

Isn't the color wonderful? Uh, I thought I could do it and I couldn't, I'm weak weak weak for fabric, pattern and color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...