Translate

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Morning Tuesday

Ohhhh, I'm running late. I've been checking out the blogs I follow and I should be at Home Depot ....should have been at Home Depot 8 minutes ago. I have things to pick up for the electrician and then it's back to my basement studio to make room for him to work...LOL...yeah, that's a tough one! I spent 8 hours there yesterday and got more organized, which feels great, but I have, oh, so much more to do...by 2:30. Oh, well, whatcha gonna do? well, I'm going to show you a picture of my little Hanz in his sexy lounging pose.....


He's such a little nudge...I love that boy! 

12 year old Megan will be coming in at 1pm for her foster stay, can't wait to meet her.

Off I go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...