Translate

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Forget To Add To "Feeling Sluggish?"

When my sugar is low, my eyes are effected and things become blurry...just in case this happens to you. I also realized that even if foods don't effect you but you feel the way I talked about, it could be your iron is low. My iron is sometimes low but generally good if I'm eating well. BUT I learned from a friend to take a low dose iron tablet everyday. Something that was recommended to him by his doctor even though his iron was excellent. He had that "I can't get out of my own way because I'm exhausted" feeling. I told him that happened to me a lot so he suggested the iron tablet. I had a low yesterday even though I ate well and on time, then it hit me...I haven't been taking my iron. Popped one in and an hour later was feeling more normal. So, something else to consider when listening to your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...